During the day, goats' pupils narrow to almost rectangular, horizontal slits. This is used to protect their eyes from too much sunlight. With their broad pupils they have a wide field of view of 320-340 degrees and can promptly recognize enemies like wolves.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Brand: Schleich.
- Item Number: 210000140323.
- Manufacturer Number: 13828.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 8.
- Measures approximately: 3.10 x 1.10 x 2.80 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.00 pounds.
|Local Pickup at Pick Up at Store after 24 HOURS: Ready after 24 HOURS for most orders, may be ready sooner.||$0.00|
|UPS||$0.00||Zip code required.|
|Local Delivery within 6 miles, Mon-Fri - MUST be to City where we deliver, See Shipping Information||$10.00|
|US Value Shipping||$10.00|