EuroGraphics San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge 1000-Piece Puzzle. Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Size: 19.25" x 26.5". Construct the Golden Gate Bridge piece-by-piece with this beautiful puzzle! The Golden Gate Bridge is a prominent American landmark and is the most well-known suspension bridge in the world. Spanning the Gold Gate Strait, the bridge connects the northern tip of San Francisco to Marin County. Strong high-quality puzzle pieces. Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured using the highest quality blueboard
- CSPC & ASTM certified
- Unique science, education and art puzzles
- Texts in multiple languages
- Assembling puzzles improves fine motor skills and picture recognition abilities
- Promotes both cooperative and independent play
- Strong high-quality, easy fit puzzle pieces that won't break
- Made from non-toxic recycled board
- The grained paper ensures a glare free picture
- Brand: Eurographics.
- Item Number: 210000131096.
- Manufacturer Number: 6000-0663.
- UPC: 628136106634.
- Recommended for ages : 9 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 10.00 x 14.00 x 2.37 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 7.00 pounds.
|Local Pickup at Pick Up at Store after 24 HOURS: Ready after 24 HOURS for most orders, may be ready sooner.||$0.00|
|UPS||$0.00||Zip code required.|
|Local Delivery within 6 miles, Mon-Fri - MUST be to City where we deliver, See Shipping Information||$10.00|
|US Value Shipping||$15.00|